Taste the sweet flavor of apples mixed with the warming spice of cinnamon in these easy muffins. Enjoy as breakfast, snack or dessert!
2 ½ cup flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup milk
½ cup oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup applesauce
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12 muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil, vinegar and applesauce.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mix and stir until evenly mixed.
- Fill each muffin ¾ full with batter.
- Bake on middle rack of oven 20-25 minutes. Muffins are done when tops bounce back when you press in the middle.