Mint is a refreshing addition to any summer drink. If sunny Seattle weather summons cravings for mojitos on the beach, then consider adding some mint to your fruit smoothies.
1 small cantaloupe, halved, pitted, and peeled
1 banana, peeled
½ cup coconut water
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
A small handful of mint leaves
- Cut the cantaloupe into chunks. Cut the lime into quarters and squeeze the juice into a blender.
- Add the banana, coconut water, yogurt, honey, and mint leaves to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- In two batches, add the cantaloupe to the blender. Blend until the mixture has desired consistency.
- Note: Add extra Greek yogurt for a creamier texture.
- Serve in chilled glasses with a sprig of mint.