This creamy dip is full of flavor AND packed with wonderful nutrients needed for a growing child! Try it with corn chips, with quesadillas or on your homemade nachos.
¼ cup purple onions, chopped
1 roma tomato, diced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
½ teaspoon salt
Juice of 1 lemon
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits. With a spoon, scoop out the insides and place in a bowl.
- Add the cut onions, tomato and cilantro to the bowl
- Sprinkle salt over the top and mix.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the bowl and mix all together.
- Add salt and lemon to taste.