Here’s a fast and simple way to make green beans come to life. Soy sauce can be a simple addition to just about any dish to make it packed with flavor! If you’re concerned about high salt content, use a lower sodium soy sauce and add a little more ginger.
1 pound green beans
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Rinse green beans and cut off ends.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large sized pan.
- Add green beans to pan and stir so they are evenly coated in oil.
- Stir in soy sauce and ginger.
- Cook for about ten minutes.