This pizza is perfect for you, because you get to put exactly what you want on it and it’s just the right size for you!
1 pita bread, flat bread, or English muffin
1/3 cup tomato sauce
¼ cup mozzarella cheese
Choice of toppings:
Fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal on the counter and roll out your dough to the thickness you prefer. Make sure there is enough cornmeal so that your dough doesn’t stick to the counter.
- Pour sauce on top and spread it out with the back of a spoon, leaving about ½” around the edge without any sauce
- Sprinkle cheese over the pizza evenly
- Choose your toppings and spread them evenly across the whole pizza.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Check on your pizza to make sure the toppings are getting cooked, the cheese is melted, and the crust is a nice golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy!